Sunday, June 6, 2010

The 6 months jitters

My most heartiest congratulations to my dear secondary school bestfriend, Sukhairen Kaspan, for getting hitched to her husband, Fuad on 5th June 2010. Hah....3 years have passed since she got engaged....


During this period, I'm starting to get very very curious as well as nervous. I do not know how it feels like to go through the henna night and also how do we go through the post solemnization. I wonder how it's like waiting for your husband-to-be and his relatives to arrive before the solemnization. Or what it's going to feel like being the centre of attention. Or how heart-throbbing it's going to be like when I hear the sound of the kompang coming from faraway, knowing that my husband has come to meet me. Gosh! Honestly, I'M GETTING NERVOUS each day....

I know...more importantly for now, is to save every penny that I can for the event...

In the end, I just want to be by the side of Hatta, going through life, hand in hand together. Nothing else matters....

No comments:

Post a Comment