Sunday, April 18, 2010


The wedding location is still undecided although we went to the community center just now to block the dates. Will have to pay the RC a visit with my parents on Monday night to appeal on the usage of the badminton court within our estate to hold my wedding function.

If using of the CC is too expensive or our appeal is rejected, we will have to reduce the number of people on our guest list. That, I apologize profusely.

My head is spinning a lot nowadays to make decisions and to do the follow-ups of my planning process, plus the huge pile of assignments from school. Well, I hope to do well in my career advancement. It's not just another certificate. Unlike my honours degree, this diploma determines my career in teaching and yes, who does not want to do well?

I love teaching. Cannot believe it....

No comments:

Post a Comment