Tuesday, October 27, 2009

GSS Spectrum 2004

Last Friday, Greenridge Secondary School being the No. 1 Performing Arts School in the West Division, held it's 4th Spectrum Concert at the University Cultural Concert, NUS. Me and hubby embraced the glorious event with so much anticipation and excitement.

The concert started with the performance by the Chinese Orchestra followed by the Choir, Dance performances and ended with a SPECTACULAR Korean+Hollywood drama musical performance.

The following are some photos which I managed to take on that night:



NUS Concert Hall

Us @ Spectrum

Chinese Orchestra performed by fellow teachers

Choir Performance

Balinese Dance by fellow teachers

We almost fell asleep during the 15minutes intermission


Symphonic Band Performance

Mr Chui (DM) and Mr Steven Koh performing Evergreen songs

It ended like the Chinese Club Night!

Japanese Dance by the Dance Club

Drama musical inspired by Hairspray


Afterwhich, the "infamous F4" from the Korean drama
Boys Over Flowers came out!!

And the concert ended with a "BANG!" with the my favourite K-pop song,
Nobody by the Wondergirls!!


Yup...another one of my virgin experience as a teacher.

That's why I love my job now...and I'm going to NIE for my training next year January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment